Water Collecting in Outdoor Sub-Zero Unit
- Why does water collect in an outdoor Sub-Zero unit?
- Outdoor Sub-Zero inclement weather considerations
- Water inside an outdoor ice maker or refrigerator
Water may collect in an outdoor Sub-Zero unit.
- This may be the result of an inclement weather event.
- The control panel on outdoor units is sealed for this very reason.
- It is considered normal, and the interior surfaces only need to be cleaned and dried.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820