Sub-Zero Wine Storage (IW, BW, UW) Dessert Wine Rack
- Installation instructions for the dessert wine rack
- Where to install dessert wine racks in unit
- Dessert wine rack does not fit on either top two racks
- Need shelf to store dessert wines
- Classic Wine Storage (BW), Undercounter Wine Storage (UW), and Designer Wine Storage (IW) dessert wine rack accessory.
- Instruction sheet part number 7030034
- Part number 7040428, 7028451
- Dessert wine rack, part number 7028451, cannot be installed on the top two racks in either Wine Storage compartment.
- To install, pull any wine rack out to full extension then place dessert wine rack on extended rack.
- Tools are not required for installation.
- Install one dessert rack per standard rack in 18" and 24" models and two dessert racks per rack in 30" models.
- The dessert wine rack is only available for BW, UW, and IW models.
- Dessert wine rack will not fit in any other unit.
The dessert wine rack measures approximately 11" x 17-1/2".
- Each rack holds 4 dessert wine bottles.
- Dessert wine rack will not fit in 400 Series Wine Storage, WS-30 Wine Storage, or 315W Wine Storage units.
Dessert wines are best stored between 44° - 46°F.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820