Wine Storage Temperature Range
- What is the temperature range of a Sub-Zero Wine Storage product?
- What is the temperature adjustment of the 427R refrigerator drawers?
- What is the best temperature to store wine at?
The Designer (IW), Classic (BW), and Undercounter (UW-24) Wine Storage temperature range is between 39°F - 65°F (~3°C - 18°C). This may be different depending on the specific serial number, model, and age of the unit.
- Wine Storage model 424 can be set to 38°F.
- For model 315W, refer to 315W Wine Storage Temperature Variances.
- Model 427R refrigerator drawers have a temperature range of 34°F - 45°F (about 1°C - 7°C).
- Both drawers are set to the same temperature.
- For Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine Storage, refer to Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine Storage Temperature Range.
Red and white wines can be stored in whichever zone is preferred. The top and bottom temperature zones can be set to accommodate either.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820