Designer Undercounter (DEU) Door Stop
- Part number for Designer Undercounter (DEU) door stop
- Installation instructions for Designer Undercounter door stop
- DEU 90º door stop, part 7042454
- 90 degree door stop for DEU models
- How far does the door open on a Designer Undercounter model?
A 90° door stop is included with all Designer Undercounter (DEU) models.
- The door stop pins provided with the unit limit the door swing to 90°.
- The door stop cannot be adjusted to open more or less than 90°.
- The door stop can be ordered using part number 7042454.
To limit the door to 90°:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The pins must be installed before installing the unit into the opening.
- The side trim covers the hole for the door stop pin.
- The unit will need to be pulled from the installation if the door stop is desired after the unit is fully installed.
- Open the door to approximately 80°.
- Insert one hinge pin into each hinge. Refer to the illustration below.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820