- Hygrometer battery replacement
- How often does the hygrometer refresh?
- Where to place the hygrometer?
A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure the specific humidity of the atmosphere it is in.
The Sub-Zero Hygrometer has double-sided tape on the back, so it can attach to the inside lid of the humidor or it can be set inside the humidor without using the tape.
- Place the hygrometer inside the humidor, as it cannot measure humidity inside the humidor from the outside.
- The hygrometer refreshes every 35 seconds to prevent the humidity reading from changing as quickly as other hygrometers.
The hygrometer has a replaceable, flat, watch style battery with a life of 3 to 5 years.
- The hygrometer uses any of the following battery sizes: AG10, SR54, or LR54.
- Remove the plastic tab on the back of the hygrometer to turn on the hygrometer.
- If the display is blank after removing the tab, the battery may have shifted. Remove and reseat the battery.
- The hygrometer has a tolerance of +/- 2%, and is very accurate compared to others on the market.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820