Designer Wine (IW) Series Runtime Faults | Zone 1 | Too Warm/Too Cold - Large Temp Diff | Error 40 1 09
- What is error code 40 1 09 on a Designer (IW) Wine Storage unit?
- Designer Wine Series shows 40 1 09
- What does error 40 1 09 indicate?
- Zone 1 runtime fault too warm or too cold
- Zone 1 cooling fault (too warm or too cold)
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820