Designer (IT, IC) Refrigerator Drawer Removal
- Designer (IT, IC) Refrigerator Drawers
- How to remove the refrigerator drawers
- Refrigerator storage drawer removal
To remove/reinstall a refrigerator drawer:
- To remove, pull the drawer open until it stops.
- Lift the front of the drawer slightly and pull straight out.
- To install, pull the drawer carrier out and align the bottom of the drawer with the carrier.
- Slide the drawer back into position.
To reposition a refrigerator drawer divider:
- To remove, pull the divider straight up.
- To install, align tabs on the divider with notches in the drawer and push down.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820