Designer Series Defrost Heater Faults | Defrost System | Open Heater | Error 20 4 50
- What is error code 20 4 50 on a Designer (formerly Integrated) model?
- Designer shows 20 4 50 on display
- 20 4 50
- Zone cooling algorithm exits the Defrost state four consecutive times due to the timeout being reached and the bimetal did not trip while the defrost heater was turned on
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation. If the unit operates without any further errors, no action is required.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820