Designer Series Door Not Sealing
- Door will not close
- Warm temperature
- Moisture, condensation, or frost forming inside of unit
- Door seal repair kit, part number 7041496
- Verify the door shelves are installed properly by removing and installing the shelves.
- Verify food product is not hanging over the front of the shelves.
- When using the Designer series handle-to-handle dual installation kit, the trim provided with the kit must be used. Otherwise, the handle trim that comes with the unit prevents the door from closing and sealing.
- See also, Designer Dual Installation Information.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820