Designer Series (IT, IC) Light Diffuser Removal
- How to remove the light diffuser from a Designer (formerly Integrated) Tall (IT) Refrigeration product
- Uninstall the light shield in a Designer Column (IC) unit
- Designer light diffuser removal
Designer series LED interior lighting must be replaced by service.
Light Diffuser Removal
The upper light diffuser has two legs that protrude backwards into pockets along the interior back wall. At the front are tabs that hook into holes behind the face frame.
- To remove, press the center of the front tabs up and push the diffuser toward the back wall. Refer to the image below.
- There are two tabs, one each on the left and right.
- A center support tab on the front edge of the diffuser does not need to be pushed up. It will slide out as the diffuser is pushed back.
- Drop the front edge of the diffuser down slightly.
- Pull diffuser forward out of the appliance.
Remove the lower light diffuser by removing the mounting screws that hold the diffuser in place. Refer to the image below.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820