Designer Series Glowing Logo
- How to turn off the glowing Sub-Zero logo above Designer Series display
- Can the illuminated Sub-Zero logo be turned off?
- Logo on filter door
The illuminated Sub-Zero logo found above the display of a Designer unit can be turned off.
- The left-hand top trim panel must be removed.
- Once removed, the logo plug will be visible. The plug has black and red wires and can be removed by gently squeezing and pulling down.
- Unplugging the logo will not affect the performance of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820