Sub-Zero Spill Proof Nanotechnology Shelf
- What material is applied to shelves in the Designer (Formerly Integrated) products to make them spill proof?
- What is the nanotechnology (nano) process?
- What does nano shelf, nano technology mean?
Designer (IT, IC) Refrigeration shelves are equipped with spill proof nanotechnology.
- The spill prevention feature on the Designer nanotechnology shelves is achieved by applying a hydrophobic coating to the top surface of the glass.
- This coating repels water and other liquids, thus essentially providing a dam around the perimeter of the glass shelf.
- It also prevents spills from flowing off the edges of the shelf.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820