PRO Refrigeration Drawer Removal
- PRO 36 or PRO 48 refrigeration drawer removal
- How do you remove a freezer drawer on a PRO3650 or PRO4850 unit?
To remove the drawer:
- Open the drawer.
- Hold the front of the drawer slide firmly. The video refers to this as the drawer tab.
- Lift the front of the drawer up and back until the drawer comes loose from the drawer slide.
- Push the drawer slide back 2 inches.
- Repeat on the other side of the drawer.
- Lift the drawer and remove it from the unit.
Drawer removal is shown as part of drawer alignment below:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820