PRO3650 and PRO4850 Door Gasket Replacement
- How do you replace a door or drawer gasket on a PRO series unit?
- New door gasket distorted or bent
- What to do if door gasket ripped, torn, or cracked
- PRO 36 or PRO 48 door or drawer gasket replacement instructions
If a Refrigerator, Freezer, or Wine Storage unit door gasket is ripped, torn, or cracked, replace the gasket to avoid moisture issues inside the unit and to make sure of proper cooling continues. Sub-Zero recommends any door or drawer gasket replacement be completed by a service technician.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
To replace a door or drawer gasket on the PRO3650 or PRO4850:
Remove the old gasket:
- Open the drawer or door assembly fully.
- Starting at one corner, pull the gasket dart from the channel.
- Remove the gasket from the drawer or door.
Install a new gasket:
- Place the gasket over the drawer or door.
- Starting at one of the corners, insert the gasket dart into the drawer or door channel.
- Work from the corner, pushing the gasket dart into the channel. Do not stretch the gasket.
- Check the gasket seal.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820