Undercounter (UC) Sabbath Mode
- How does the UC 24 qualify for Sabbath Mode?
- How to enter Sabbath Mode in Undercounter models?
- Do UC-24 models have Sabbath Mode?
- Are UC-24 models Star-K compliant?
To initiate Sabbath Mode on a UC-24 model:
- Press POWER touch pad so "Off" is visible in the LSD display.
- Press and hold the POWER touch pad for 10 seconds.
- Unit will turn back on and lights will be disabled.
- The door ajar alarm is disabled for models starting with serial # 36030000.
- Units prior to serial # 36030000 do not have a door ajar alarm.
- To return unit to normal lighting, press and release the POWER touch pad.
In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820