Undercounter (UC-24CI) Ice Maker Operation
- Use ice maker for first time
- Turn off UC ice maker
Model UC-24CI features an automatic ice maker.
- After initial start-up, discard the first few batches of ice. The ice may contain impurities from new plumbing connections.
- The ice bin is removed by pulling straight out. Removing the container will not stop ice production.
- To stop production, lift up on the ice level arm.
- The ice maker will cycle (eight cubes) every two hours.
- If the ice is not used regularly, it may fuse together. To avoid, discard the ice and allow the ice maker to replenish.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820