Undercounter (UC) Interior Lighting
- Undercounter Refrigerator interior lighting
- Turn accent lighting on or off
Interior lighting is recessed into the top of the cabinet.
- For model UC-24BG, accent lighting can be turned on and off by the switch found inside the top of the cabinet. Refer to the illustration below.
To replace the light bulb:
- CAUTION: Turn power off at the control panel before replacing light bulbs. Wear protective gloves when handling bulbs.
- Rotate bulb to remove from socket.
- Install a 25-watt replacement bulb.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820