15” Under Counter Ice Maker Prior To Use
- 15” Under Counter Ice Maker prior to use
- Clean the ice machine thoroughly with warm water and mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth to remove any residual oil and grease left from the manufacturing process.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the water system should be cleaned and sanitized prior to use and every six months using the following procedure.
- Use only the cleaner and sanitizer made for the Sub-Zero ice machine.
Poor water quality may require more frequent cleaning and sanitizing. Consult a qualified professional to test water quality and recommend appropriate water treatment.
Ice machine cleaner and sanitizer can be ordered online at subzerowolfstore.com. For questions, contact Sub-Zero customer care at 800-222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820