235 Ice Maker Drain Pump
- How to add a drain pump to model 235
- Did model 235 come with a drain pump?
- Drain pump kit part number for model 235
Model 235 Undercounter Ice Maker was available for purchase with a gravity drain or in a pump model to pump the drain water to a different drainage location.
- A "P" at the end of the model number indicated the unit came equipped with a drain pump, without a "P" the unit was sold as a gravity drain model.
- To add a drain pump to a non-pump model, order part # 7018829.
- Instructions for pump installation are not available; however, a qualified electrician or plumber should be able to figure out the installation on site as needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820