506 Undercounter Ice Maker Water Use & Ice Production
- How much water does Undercounter Ice Maker Model 506 use per day?
- How much ice does model 506 make per day?
- How much ice does model 505 or 505ISC make per day?
- How much ice does the bin on a model 506 hold?
Answer:Model 506 Undercounter Ice Maker uses up to 25 gallons of water per day and can produce up to 46 pounds of ice per day in 70°F ambient temperatures.
- Ice production will vary based on how much ice is used.
- The ice in a model 506 icemaker continuously melts so use and ambient temperature factor into how much ice is made each day.
- The ice bin holds 35 lbs. of ice.
- If the icemaker has not been cleaned recently, cleaning may help improve ice production speed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820