Model 505 and 506 Ice Maker Drain Pump
- Did the 506 Undercounter Ice Maker come with or without a drain pump?
- Add drain pump to model 506 ice maker
- 505 ice maker drain pump part number
- Can a 505 or 506 ice maker be converted from a drain pump to gravity drain?
- 506 ice maker cabinet harness
- 505 drain pump wire harness
- Part number 758838, 2181157
Model 505 and 506 ice makers were all sold by Sub-Zero without a drain pump included.
- Sub-Zero never offered a drain pump to add to this model.
- To add a drain pump to model 505 or 506 ice maker, contact either Little Giant or Beckett for purchase of an after market ice maker drain pump.
- Installation instructions for an add-on drain pump are not available. However, a qualified plumber or electrician should have no problem installing a drain pump onto the product.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820