UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker Light Bulb
- How to change the light bulb in a Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I?
- Is a service call needed to change a light bulb in a UC-15I?
- Is a light bulb for a UC-15I available locally?
The UC-15I replacement light bulb is part number 7013054.
- This is an LED bulb.
- The bulb is located inside the bin at the top front.
- Before replacing the light bulb, unplug unit or turn off at circuit breaker.
- Standard appliance bulbs will not work with the UC-15I, and bulbs are not available locally.
To Replace the bulb:
- Remove the clear plastic light cover by gently prying it loose from the ceiling of the unit.
- Pull the old bulb down firmly releasing it from the socket.
- Using gloves to prevent body oils from damaging the new bulb, firmly insert the new bulb into the socket.
- Replace the clear plastic cover by snapping it back into position.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820