UC-15IO Temperature Range for Installation
- Does Sub-Zero approve of UC-15IO installations in environments where ambient temperatures may drop below 50°F?
- What is the acceptable temperature range to install a UC-15IO Outdoor Ice Maker in?
- Will the unit be damaged if installed in temperatures outside the recommended range?
The UC-15IO is approved for outdoor use from 50°F to 110°F.
- Operating the unit outside of this temperature range may affect the unit's performance.
- If a product is not performing and the ambient temperature is outside this range, no repairs can correct the product problem until the ambient temperature is within the specified range.
- See also, Winterizing Sub-Zero Products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820