Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Manual Delay Feature
- What is the delay function on the UC-15I?
- How is the manual delay function set on UC-15I?
- How many hours can delay be set on the Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I?
UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers can delay ice production for two, four, or eight hours.
To initiate the Manual Delay mode:
- With the unit on, press the Delay key one to three times to initiate a delay period of two, four, or eight hours. The ice machine does not produce ice until the delay period expires.
- Press once to illuminate the two-hour light and initiate a two-hour delay period.
- Press twice to illuminate the four-hour light and initiate a four-hour delay period.
- Press three times to illuminate the eight-hour light and initiate and eight-hour delay period.
- Press the key pad a fourth time to cancel the delay period.
- See UC-15I Use and Care for further details.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820