Undercounter Wine (UW) Sabbath Mode
- How does the UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage qualify for Sabbath Mode?
- How to enter Sabbath Mode in Undercounter Wine Storage models?
- Do UW-24 models have Sabbath Mode?
- Are UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage models Star-K compliant?
To initiate Sabbath Mode on a UW-24:
- Press the Unit On/Off key so Off is visible in the LSD display.
- Press and hold the Unit On/Off key for 10 seconds.
- Two short beeps sound, and the lights and display are disabled.
If the Unit On/Off key is pressed and held for 10 seconds while the unit is off, the control will enter lights off mode.
- Two short beeps occur when the mode is turned on.
- In this mode, the lights disable relay is energized, and the lights relay is de-energized, so no power can be applied to the lighting circuit.
- The Lights On/Off key is disabled.
- All other functions operate normally.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
To exit Sabbath Mode, press and release the Unit On/Off key.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820