Sub-Zero Undercounter Wine (UW) Temperature Unit Selection
- Change UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage unit to Fahrenheit?
- How do you put an Undercounter Wine Storage unit to Celsius?
- Take a UW-24 Wine Storage unit out of Fahrenheit mode?
- Temperature unit selection on Undercounter Wine unit
Select the temperature units on UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage units within the first minute after turning on the unit.
To change the temperature units:
- Press and hold the Alarm key and the Power key for five seconds.
- Press keys at the same time. Do not press one key and then the other. Press both keys simultaneously.
- Do not press and hold Power first, which simply switches the unit off.
- Release the keys, and current temperature units appear in the right display.
- Press the Alarm key and the Power key simultaneously and release to toggle between °F and °C.
- Temperature units selection mode will stop three seconds after the last key stroke.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820