Undercounter Wine (UW) Door Alignment
- How to adjust the doors on a UW Undercounter Wine unit
- Can the UW Series door be adjusted?
- UW Series door adjustment instructions
The UW Series Undercounter Wine doors can be aligned by adjusting the cabinet hinges:
- Loosen the screws.
- The top and bottom cabinet hinges are held in place with three permanent adjustment screws.
- Adjust the door.
- Tighten the screws.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820