BBQ Grill Grates
- Can stainless steel grates be used on BBQ Grill?
- How many grates are used on a BBQ Grill?
- How do I order grates for a BBQ Grill?
- How to season cast iron BBQ Grill grates
Use and Care
- Clean new grates with warm water and soap before first use.
- Porcelain grates should be seasoned before first use. Brush on a light coat of vegetable oil and run the burners on high for 15 minutes.
- Brush a light coat of cooking oil on grates if cooking lean meat or low fat food. Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide for further information.
- Stainless steel grates are available for BBQ units above serial number 11000000.
- Porcelain grates are cast iron grates with a matte black porcelain coated finish. Refer to Burner Grate Material for more information.
- Porcelain coated grates are available for all BBQ models.
Refer to the tables below for part numbers.
Porcelain Grate Part Numbers
|Grill Surface Size||Starting with|
Serial # 11000000
Serial # 11000000
|Porcelain Grate Set|
|Spacer LH part#|
Spacer RH part#
|Starting with serial # 11000000||Serial # begins with 60-|
Stainless Steel Grate Part Numbers
Prior to serial number 11,000,000 stainless steel grates are not available for BBQ Grills.
Grill Surface Size
|Stainless Steel Grates|
Starting with serial # 11000000
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820