BBQ Grill Grilling Surface Areas
- What is the grilling surface in square inches on a BBQ grill
- How big is the grilling surface area on a BBQ grill model?
BBQ Grill surface areas for grilling are:
- 24" grilling surfaces are 430 square inches
- 36" grilling surfaces are 680 square inches
- 48" grilling surfaces are 930 square inches
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820