BBQ Grill Ignition and Flame Issues
- Burners on a Wolf BBQ grill are not igniting.
- BBQ burners not working properly
- Poor flame or flame appearance is not normal
- Ensure gas supply is on.
- If gas supply is LP, ensure LP tank is connected and not empty.
- Ensure burner assemblies are clear of any debris and dry.
- Ensure igniters are clear of any debris and dry.
- If weather conditions are extremely windy, burner ignition performance can be affected. Move unit out of direct wind when possible.
- If burners light with a match, first replace igniter batteries (if applicable) with new AAA batteries. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Replace igniter if needed. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820