CE Electric Cooktop LEDs Do Not Work
- LED lights on the CE Electric Cooktop are not working
- CE Electric Cooktop LED lights malfunctioning
- Can the LED lights be replaced on a CE Electric Cooktop?
- Loose wire
- Loose connector
- Bad LED
- Bad control board
If an LED is not working:
- Turn the power off to the unit.
- Leave the lower off for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn the power back on to the unit.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820