CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Burner Grate Placement
- CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop burner grate placement
- Where to put the burner grates for the CG365C
- Can the grates be put on backwards?
The CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop comes with two double grates and one center grate.
- The center grate covers the middle burner.
- The double grates have a wide edge and a thin edge. The wide edge goes to the outside of the cooktop.
- Outer grates are interchangeable, but cannot be used in the center.
- Center grate will not work on outside burners.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820