CG Gas Cooktop LED Lights Do Not Work
- LED lights on the CG Gas Cooktop are not working
- CG Gas Cooktop LED lights malfunctioning
- Can the LED lights be replaced on a CG Gas Cooktop?
- Loose wire
- Loose connector
- Bad LED
- Bad switch
- Bad light module or display
If the LED lighting is not working:
- Reset the unit at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the lighting works.
Service is needed if the LED lights no longer function or function intermittently.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820