Wolf Coffee System Water Requirements
- Can a water line be hooked up to the 24" Coffee System?
- Is a plumbing water line required to install model EC24?
- Does the EC24 Coffee System have an internal water tank reservoir?
- Can tap or bottled water be used in a Wolf Coffee System?
- Do water test strips come with EC24 models
- How to get new water test strips for Wolf Coffee Systems
- How much water does the EC24 water tank hold?
- Water tank volume
- Part number 826639, 825216, 825217, 828972
The 24" Coffee System (EC24) does not require a plumbed water line. It is not possible to connect a water line to the EC24. The Coffee System cannot be connected to a water supply line for liability reasons.
- The EC24 requires cold tap, filtered, or bottled water. Reverse osmosis water may also be used.
- Distilled water may be used. If used, set the water hardness setting to the lowest level.
- The water tank holds up to 55 ounces of water to the "max" water line.
- Water is poured directly into the water tank reservoir by hand.
- The water tank is accessible from the front of the Coffee System.
- Water hardness strips ship with the Wolf Coffee Systems.
Wolf has replacement water hardness strips available for purchase from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 826639. Replacement water hardness strips are also available for purchase at local hardware stores.
To use the water test strips:
- Hold the strip under the water until 1-4 dots appear on the strip.
- Set the water hardness level to the same number of dots that appear on the strip.
To set the water hardness:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820