Wolf Coffee System Water Requirements
- Can a water line be hooked up to the 24" Coffee System?
- Is a plumbing water line required to install model EC24?
- Does the EC24 Coffee System have an internal water tank reservoir?
- Can tap or bottled water be used in a Wolf Coffee System?
- Do water test strips come with EC24 models
- How to get new water test strips for Wolf Coffee Systems
- How much water does the EC24 water tank hold?
- Water tank volume
- Part number 826639, 825216, 825217, 828972
The 24" Coffee System (EC24) does not require a plumbed water line. It is not possible to connect a water line to the EC24. The Coffee System cannot be connected to a water supply line for liability reasons.
- The EC24 requires cold tap, filtered, or bottled water. Reverse osmosis water may also be used.
- Distilled water may be used. If used, set the water hardness setting to the lowest level.
- The water tank holds up to 55 ounces of water to the "max" water line.
- Water is poured directly into the water tank reservoir by hand.
- The water tank is accessible from the front of the Coffee System.
- Water hardness strips ship with the Wolf Coffee Systems.
Wolf has replacement water hardness strips available for purchase from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 826639. Replacement water hardness strips are also available for purchase at local hardware stores.
To use the water test strips:
- Hold the strip under the water until 1-4 dots appear on the strip.
- Set the water hardness level to the same number of dots that appear on the strip.
To set the water hardness:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820