Wolf EC24 Coffee Placed in Wrong Compartment
- Put whole coffee beans in the pre-ground container on and EC24 Wolf Coffee System
- Placed pre-ground coffee grounds in the whole bean hopper
- How to get coffee grounds out of whole bean container
Whole coffee beans placed in the pre-ground container can be removed easily by removing the infuser.
- Beans will fall out of the chute when the infuser is removed.
Pre-ground coffee that is placed in the whole bean container may require a service call to remove.
- Pre-ground coffee can cause the grinder to jam and not work properly.
- Use a vacuum hose to try and remove as much coffee as possible from the whole beans container.
- Removal of the whole bean grinder may be necessary to clean coffee grounds from internal components.
- Whole bean grinder should only be removed by service, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820