Wolf EC24 Coffee System Auto-Start Feature
- How to use the auto on function on Wolf Coffee System
- EC24 Coffee System turns on by itself or on its own
- How to set the time of day when auto-start is turned on
Use the auto on feature on Wolf EC24 Coffee Systems to automatically turn the Coffee System on at a set time of day.
- The time of day clock must be set in order for the Auto-Start feature to work properly.
- Set time of day in the extended options menu.
- Adjust Time is the option after Auto-Start in the Extended Options menu.
To enable and set the auto on feature:
- Press the (extended options) button.
- Press the (coffee strength) button 9 times.
- Press the (coffee size) button to toggle the auto on function on - enabled or off - disabled.
- Use the (coffee strength) icon to select the time of day the unit will turn on.
- Press the (coffee size) button to move between the hour field and the minutes field settings.
- Once time is set, press the (extended options) button to exit to normal use.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820