Wolf EC24 Coffee System Empty Grounds Container Message
- Access coffee grounds
- Open service door to remove grounds
- EC24 message empty grounds container
To empty the grounds container in a Wolf EC24 Coffee System:
- Pull the door out and open.
- Slide the drip tray out slightly as shown in the diagram below.
- Remove the bin holding the coffee grounds to empty it.
- Display message will disappear when the grounds container is installed.
- If the message does not clear, make sure the grounds container is seated properly.
- If the message still does not clear, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820