Wolf EC24 Coffee System Shows Heating Up Please Wait
- What does Heating Up Please Wait mean on the EC24?
- Why does the Coffee System say Heating Up Please Wait?
- Heating up to make coffee, hot water, or steam.
- Not heating properly.
- Reset the unit at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the error message returns.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820