Wolf EC24 Coffee System Displays Insert Grounds Container
- What does Insert Grounds Container mean on the EC24?
- Why does the Coffee System say Insert Grounds Container?
- Coffee ground pucks not falling into the grounds container
- Grounds container not inserted correctly
- Tab on grounds container is damaged
Insert the grounds container:
- Pull drip tray forward.
- Set grounds container in place.
- Slide the assembly back in.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820