Wolf EC24 Coffee System Shows Insert Water Spout
- What does Insert Water Spout mean on the EC24?
- Why does the Coffee System say Insert Water Spout?
- Water spout not inserted correctly
- Damaged water spout
- Water spout microswitch circuit is faulty
- Remove the water spout by grabbing the verticle tab and pulling straight out from receptacle.
- Install the water spout over the receptacle until a beep is heard. See image below.
- Inspect water spout for cracks.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820