Wolf EC24 Coffee System Displays Less Coffee
- What does Less Coffee mean on the EC24?
- Why does the Coffee System say Less Coffee?
- Excessive amount of pre-ground coffee
- Excessive grounds should have been ejected as a puck.
- Then place the unit in standby then turn on.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820