Wolf EC24/B Coffee System Horizontal Versus Vertical Trim Kits
- What is the difference between horizontal and vertical trim for EC24 Coffee Systems?
- How to tell the difference between trim kits
- When to use horizontal instead of vertical trim
Accessory 30" trim kits are only for use with the black Coffee System Model EC24/B.
- Use on standalone units and when paired over a Wall Oven only.
- The coffee trim is extended vertically at the bottom to achieve the .125 (1/8") gap.
- Note the gap difference between the vertical and horizontal trim shown even though the coffee unit is .125 (1/8") from the SO30PM.
- See also, EC24 Coffee System Vertical Installation Trim Kit Information.
- Use when pairing side by side with other OEM units only.
- The horizontal trim aligns with other trims (green dash lines) vs. misalignment when paired next to a vertical trim (red dash lines).
- See also, EC24 Coffee System Horizontal Installation Trim Kit Information.
- Try not to have a trimmed coffee unit installed in middle of two units (as shown below).
- This prevents guessing which trim best fits that situation, or customer requesting another trim being installed because of reasons mentioned in previous sections.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820