Wolf EC24 Coffee System First Time Use
- Start up EC24 Coffee System
- Where is the power switch to turn on Coffee System?
- Fill Coffee System water tank for first time
To make sure all residual oil from the manufacturing process has been removed, clean the Coffee System thoroughly with hot water and a mild detergent before use. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Before using the EC24 Coffee System for the first time:
- Remove, fill, and install the water tank. Refer to the illustration below.
- Using the handle, slide the unit forward and open the whole bean compartment lid. Fill the compartment, then slide the unit back into position.
- Install the water spout or milk container.
- Slide the unit forward and press the main power switch, found behind the control panel on the right.
- Select the desired language. To select, scroll through the languages until the desired language appears, then press and hold the Enter key.
- Press Enter. Hot water will be dispensed from the hot water spout.
- The unit will turn off automatically after the initial power-up is complete.
- The unit goes through an automatic rinse cycle upon initial start-up and before turning off.
- A small amount of liquid will dispense from the coffee spout during the rinse cycle.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820