14" Downdraft and Cooktop or Sealed Burner Rangetop Installed Above a Warming Drawer
- Can a Downdraft and cooktop be installed above a Warming Drawer
- Installing a Downdraft and Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) above a Warming Drawer
- Is a Warming Drawer able to be installed under a cooktop or SRT with a Downdraft system
Wolf 14" Downdrafts can be installed with a cooktop or SRT and a WWD30 Warming Drawer underneath if an in-line or remote blower is used.
- The internal blower box will cause interference in a standard cabinet depth.
- Allow enough cabinet depth for the SRT electrical and gas with the WWD30 below.
- The WWD30 has a 36" long electrical cord so a dedicated circuit in an open area must be within reach.
- Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820