14" Downdraft Installed with a Dual Fuel, Induction, or Gas Range
- Can a Downdraft be installed with a Dual Fuel Range
- Installing a Downdraft with an R Series or GR Series Gas Range
- Is the 14" Downdraft able to be installed with a Wolf IR Induction Range
Wolf 14" Downdrafts are not compatible with Dual Fuel, Induction, or Gas Ranges.
- Downdrafts will not work well enough behind a range and may result in unsatisfactory ventilation.
- Amount of cabinet depth needed for this application is prohibitive.
- The oven of the range takes up space where the Downdraft box sits, making it physically impossible to install using standard installation specifications.
- Downdrafts are only compatible with Rangetops without a griddle or charbroiler, so will not be compatible with most ranges.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820