600 CFM Inline Blower - 808331
- Mounting instructions for 600 CFM inline blower
- Ducting options for inline blower part number 808331
- Vertical and horizontal discharge static pressure charts for 808331 blower
- Can an inline blower be mounted upside down or on the side?
Inline blower motor, part number 808331, includes:
- (2) 4-1/2" x 13" x 18-1/2" to 10" round transitions
- Mounting hardware
- Access panel
- Additional screws for different mounting situations
- Does not include a roof cap
A power cord is included with the blower.
- If needed, a new power cord, part number 817394, may be ordered for use with the 600 CFM inline blower.
- Part 817394 is approximately 36" in length.
- Power cords can be purchased locally at a hardware or home improvement store.
600 CFM Inline Blower (Part# 808331) Installation Instructions detail the installation process and part dimensions.
- For items not included with Wolf blowers or ventilation products and for more advanced ventilation information, contact a local HVAC professional.
- Mount inline blowers upright only. See Inline Blower Installed on Side or Upside Down.
- Use the installation instructions to change the discharge of the ductwork.
- The access panel is on the bottom of the blower box. Sides of the blower box should not be removed.
Inline blower, part number 808331, is compatible with many hoods. Dimensions and ventilation recommendations can be found at the back of the Wolf Design Guide.
Static Pressure Charts
- Wolf has static pressure charts for the 600 CFM inline blower combined with some Wolf hoods.
- The static pressure chart is based on the use of suggested galvanized duct sizes and accounts for angles, but is only an approximation.
- If not listed here, a static pressure chart is not available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820