14" Downdraft Installation with Unframed or Contemporary Cooktop
- Can a Downdraft be installed with an unframed cooktop?
- How to install a Downdraft system with a contemporary style cooktop
- Is the 14" Downdraft able to be installed with a flush mount gas, induction, or Electric Cooktop?
Unframed or Contemporary Gas, Induction, or Electric Cooktops are compatible for installation with Wolf 14" Downdrafts.
- Accessory Contemporary Downdraft trim must be used. Refer to Contemporary Downdraft Trim for more information.
- It is possible to install a contemporary cooktop with a Downdraft in a flush application without the trim. However, there will be an unsightly gap between the cooktop and the Downdraft.
- The cooktop will be flush, but the Downdraft cannot be installed flush.
- Refer to Reveal, the custom specification tool, for standard and flush installation specifications. Reveal will automatically select the correct trim when pairing a cooktop with a Downdraft.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820