Replace L Series 30" Double Oven with E Series 30" Double Oven
- What new E Series double oven replaces a DO30?
- Is the E Series Professional or Transitional Double Oven a direct replacement for L Series model DO30?
- Installation differences between the old L Series Ovens and new E Series ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing DO30 with an E Series Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height for the DO30 versus the DO3050TE and DO3050PE?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an L Series Oven with an E Series Oven?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement L Series Oven options with regard to their "cosmetic" appearance.
- IMPORTANT: The following chart regards "cosmetic" appearance compatibility only and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
Next E Series
|Standard Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820