Black Dot by Burner Control Knobs
- Why is there a black dot above the burner control knobs on a Dual Fuel (DF) Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop, and GR Series Gas Range?
- Should the black dot above the control knob on a DF, SRT, and GR light up?
- Why is the light above the burner knob on a DF, SRT, and GR not working?
- What is the black dot to the right of the burner knob?
The black dot above the burner control knob on a DF, SRT, and GR is not a light. The dot is meant to serve as a marker to help in knowing the setting of the control knob.
- DF, SRT, and GR Series ranges do not have any type of indicator light above or behind each knob to indicate they are in use.
- The black dot below of the burner knob indicates which burner (front or rear) the burner knob controls.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820