Clean Wolf Control Panel
- What is the best product to use when cleaning a Wolf control panel?
- Can I use degreaser to clean a Wolf control panel?
- How to remove residue from Wolf control panel
To clean a Wolf control panel:
- Turn off unit.
- Dampen soft cloth with small amount of spray degreaser.
- Wipe panel with dampened cloth.
- Wipe with dry cloth.
Do not spray cleaners directly on the panel. For cleaner recommendations, refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820